As you might already know, we’re working hard to make The Hobnob the official connection directory for music production. We’re gearing up to launch an updated version of the platform in early 2013, spread the word online and get the press/media excited about us.
We’re looking forward to all the new developments, but we can’t do it without ideas and feedback from the good people who are already part of The Hobnob community. If you can take a few minutes, we need your honest thoughts on a few things:
* What’s your favorite part of The Hobnob?
* What about The Hobnob needs the most improvement?
* What could The Hobnob do to truly help propel your career forward?
* What would you tell your collaborators, friends and colleagues about The Hobnob to get them on board?
* What would make The Hobnob directory something you would check frequently?
* What sites do you frequent (professionally, creatively, etc)? What do you love about them?
* If you’re a producer or engineer, how do you usually find work/clients?
* If you’re an artist, how have you gone about finding producers in the past?
* Where are good places online to spread the word about and advertise The Hobnob?
Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for taking time to answer these questions! As an added note, we do have some developments already in motion. We’ve outfited the site in a slicker skin to streamline it and make it easier on the eyes, and have made some updates in design so that the experience is more functional and intuitive. We are also working on important groundbreaking new features and opportunities that will be featured on the site within the next months ! We can’t wait to share these developments with you. Thanks for taking your time to help us figure out what’s working for you, and how we can make The Hobnob a great experience for you!
All the best!
Filippo Gaetani & Roshmond Patten